Supplementation on Platelet Count and Maximal Oxygen Consumption in Healthy Males: University of Akron; 2009.
80. Yoon B-K, Kravitz L, Robergs R. VO2max, protocol duration, and the VO2 plateau. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007;39(7):1186-92.
81. Astorino TA, Robergs RA, Ghiasvand F, Marks D, Burns S. Incidence of the oxygen plateau at VO2max during exercise testing to volitional fatigue. Methods. 2000;3(4).
82. Heil M, Eitenmüller I, Schmitz?Rixen T, Schaper W. Arteriogenesis versus angiogenesis: similarities and differences. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine. 2006;10(1):45-55.
83. Saunders CJ, Xenophontos SL, Cariolou MA, Anastassiades LC, Noakes TD, Collins M. The bradykinin ?2 receptor (BDKRB2) and endothelial nitric oxide synthase 3 (NOS3) genes and endurance performance during Ironman Triathlons. Human molecular genetics. 2006;15(6):979-87.
84. Guo C, Henley JM. Wrestling with stress: Roles of protein SUMOylation and deSUMOylation in cell stress response. IUBMB life. 2014.
85. Ravasi AA, Yadegari M, Chobine S. Comparison of two types of physical activity on response serum VEGF-A, non-athletic men. 2014;6(1):41-56. (Persian)
86. Nourshahi M, Hedayati M, Nemati J, Ranjbar K, Gholamali M. Effect of 8 weeks endurance training on serum vascular endothelial growth factor and endostatin in Wistar rats. koomesh. 2012;13(4):474-9.
87. Shekarchizadeh P, Khazaei M, Gharakhanlou R, Karimian J, Safarzadeh AR. The Effects of Resistance Training on Plasma Angiogenic Factors in Normal Rats. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2012;30(176):170-83. (Persian)
88. Maryam N, R F, M G. Effects of acute eccentric exercise on serum vascular endothelial growth factor and endostatin concentration in male wistar rats. Journal of Sport in Biomotor Sciences. 2012;5(3):86-94. (Persian)
89. Aghjan S, Maryam N, Milani R, , et al. Effects of L-arginine supplementation on the response of VEGF and endostatin hind limb muscles of aged rats to acute exhaustive activity. MSc Thesis Beheshti University. 2012. (Persian)
90. Ross MD, Wekesa AL, Phelan JP, Harrison M. Resistance exercise increases endothelial progenitor cells and angiogenic factors. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2014;46(1):16-23.
91. Hassan AF, Kamal MM. Effect of exercise training and anabolic androgenic steroids on hemodynamics, glycogen content, angiogenesis and apoptosis of cardiac muscle in adult male rats. International journal of health sciences. 2013;7(1):47.
92. Hoier B, Nordsborg N, Andersen S, Jensen L, Nybo L, Bangsbo J, et al. Pro-and anti-angiogenic factors in human skeletal muscle in response to acute exercise and training. The Journal of physiology. 2012;590(3):595-606.
93. El Nabi¹ WMH, Eman M. The Possible Physiological Role of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor-1 (VEGFR-1) in Adrenaline-Induced Myocardial Infarction in Rats with and Without Exercise. Journal of American Science. 2012;8(3).
94. Jones WS, Duscha BD, Robbins JL, Duggan NN, Regensteiner JG, Kraus WE, et al. Alteration in angiogenic and anti-angiogenic forms of vascular endothelial growth factor-A in skeletal muscle of patients with intermittent claudication following exercise training. Vascular medicine. 2012;17(2):94-100.
95. Hussein HHSA, Mohammed YA, editors. ENDURANCE TRAINING ENHANCES CIRCULATING PLASMA VEGF AND b-FGF IN OPEN WATER SWIMMERS. JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 2009: SPRINGER TOKYO 1-11-11 KUDAN-KITA, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO, 102-0073, JAPAN.
96. Nourshahi M, Hedayati M, Ranjbar K. The correlation between resting serum leptin and serum angiogenic indices at rest and after submaximal exercise. Regulatory peptides. 2012;173(1):6-12.
97. Iversen N, Krustrup P, Rasmussen HN, Rasmussen UF, Saltin B, Pilegaard H. Mitochondrial biogenesis and angiogenesis in skeletal muscle of the elderly. Experimental gerontology. 2011;46(8):670-8.
98. Thorell D, Borjesson M, Larsson P, Ulfhammer E, Karlsson L, DuttaRoy S. Strenuous exercise increases late outgrowth endothelial cells in healthy subjects. European journal of applied physiology. 2009;107(4):481-8.
99. Brixius K, Schoenberger S, Ladage D, Knigge H, Falkowski G, Hellmich M, et al. Long-term endurance exercise decreases antiangiogenic endostatin signalling in overweight men aged 50-60 years. British journal of sports medicine. 2008;42(2):126-9.
100. Van Craenenbroeck EM, Vrints CJ, Haine SE, Vermeulen K, Goovaerts I, Van Tendeloo VF, et al. A maximal exercise bout increases the number of circulating CD34+/KDR+ endothelial progenitor cells in healthy subjects. Relation with lipid profile. Journal of applied physiology. 2008;104(4):1006-13.
101. Van Craenenbroeck EM, Hoymans VY, Beckers PJ, Possemiers NM, Wuyts K, Paelinck BP, et al. Exercise training improves function of circulating angiogenic cells in patients with chronic heart failure. Basic research in cardiology. 2010;105(5):665-76.
102. Hellsten Y, Rufener N, Nielsen JJ, H?ier B, Krustrup P, Bangsbo J. Passive leg movement enhances interstitial VEGF protein, endothelial cell proliferation, and eNOS mRNA content in human skeletal muscle. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 2008;294(3):R975-R82.
103. Gavin TP, Ruster RS, Carrithers JA, Zwetsloot KA, Kraus RM, Evans CA, et al. No difference in the skeletal muscle angiogenic response to aerobic exercise training between young and aged men. The Journal of physiology. 2007;585(1):231-9.
104. Gustafsson T, Rundqvist H, Norrbom J, Rullman E, Jansson E, Sundberg CJ. The influence of physical training on the angiopoietin and VEGF-A systems in human skeletal muscle. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2007;103(3):1012-20.
105. Rullman E, Rundqvist H, W?gs?ter D, Fischer H, Eriksson P, Sundberg CJ, et al. A single bout of exercise activates matrix metalloproteinase in human skeletal muscle. Journal of applied physiology. 2007;102(6):2346-51.
106. Takano H, Morita T, Iida H, Asada K-i, Kato M, Uno K, et al. Hemodynamic and hormonal responses to a short-term low-intensity resistance exercise with the reduction of muscle blood flow. European journal of applied physiology. 2005;95(1):65-73.
107. Suzuki J. Microvascular angioadaptation after endurance training with L-arginine supplementation in rat heart and hindleg muscles. Experimental physiology. 2005;90(5):763-71.
108. Sunderland KL, Greer F, Morales J. VO2max and ventilatory threshold of trained cyclists are not affected by 28-day L-arginine supplementation. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011;25(3):833-7.
109. Camic CL, Housh TJ, Mielke M, Zuniga JM, Hendrix CR, Johnson GO, et al. The effects of 4 weeks of an arginine-based supplement on the gas exchange threshold and peak oxygen uptake. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism. 2010;35(3):286-93.
110. Maxwell AJ, Ho H-KV, Le CQ, Lin PS, Bernstein D, Cooke JP. L-arginine enhances aerobic exercise capacity in association with augmented nitric oxide production. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2001;90(3):933-8.
111. Ainsworth B. The compendium of physical activities. Research Digest. 2003;2:1-8.
112. Ranjbar K, Maryam N, hedayati M,. Effect of Gender and Physical Activity on Serum Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor at Rest And Response to Submaximal Exercise. International journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2011;13(3):294-300. (Persian)
113. Gu J-W, Gadonski G, Wang J, Makey I, Adair TH. Exercise increases endostatin in circulation of healthy volunteers. BMC physiology. 2004;4(1):2.
114. Wood R, Sanderson B, Askew C, Walker P, Green S, Stewart I. Effect of training on the response of plasma vascular endothelial growth factor to exercise in patients with peripheral arterial disease. Clinical Science. 2006;111:401-9.
115. Lang K, Ratke J. Leptin and adiponectin: new players in the field of tumor cell and leukocyte migration. Cell Communication and Signaling. 2009;7(1):27.
116. Ribatti D, Conconi MT, Nussdorfer GG. Nonclassic endogenous novel regulators of angiogenesis. Pharmac
ological reviews. 2007;59(2):185-205.
117. Saunders TJ, Palombella A, McGuire KA, Janiszewski PM, Després J-P, Ross R. Acute exercise increases adiponectin levels in abdominally obese men. Journal of nutrition and metabolism. 2012;2012.
118. Sponder M, Dangl D, Kampf S, Fritzer-Szekeres M, Strametz-Juranek J. Exercise increases serum endostatin levels in female and male patients with diabetes and controls. Cardiovascular diabetology. 2014;13(1):6.
119. Campbell B, Roberts M, Kerksick C, Wilborn C, Marcello B, Taylor L, et al. Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine ?-ketoglutarate in trained adult men. Nutrition. 2006;22(9):872-81.
120. NAGAYA N, UEMATSU M, OYA H, SATO N, SAKAMAKI F, KYOTANI S, et al. Short-term oral administration of L-arginine improves hemodynamics and exercise capacity in patients with precapillary pulmonary hypertension. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2001;163(4):887-91.
121. L C, T C, K HC. Effect of supplemental oral L-arginine on exercise capacity in patients with stable angina pectoris. AMJ Cardiol. 1997;93:2153-41.
122. Goret L, Tanguy S, Guiraud I, Dauzat M, Obert P. Acute administration of l-arginine restores nitric oxide-mediated relaxation in isolated pulmonary arteries from pulmonary hypertensive exercise trained rats. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2008;581(1-2):148-56.
. 2005;26(1):33-65.14. Li WW, Tsakayannis D, Li VW. Angiogenesis: a control point for normal and delayed wound healing. Contemp Surg. 2003;1:5-11.15. Guo C, Henley JM. Wrestling with stress: roles of protein SUMOylation and deSUMOylation in بیشتر بخوانید...